Thought of the Day

“ Politeness is the result of good sense and good nature. ”— Oliver Goldsmith

3 Great Tips on How Youth Can Use Digital...

3 Great Tips on How Youth Can Use Digital...

It was the event that happened on that cold December night in Delhi last year that changed the way I looked at India. Until the day I walked in to work and read the news about a young girl being raped and thrown out of a private bus in the capital, I had always felt that politics and social issues in the country were beyond my control. I live in Bangalore and like the thousands of urban middle-class Indians who migrate here every year, I have never truly felt the need to understand the complexity of the Indian political system or for that matter, to identify my role in it. I felt that nothing I did could change things. But I soon learned I was wrong - there are so many opportunities often staring people in the face that they simply...Read More
Shared from +SocialGood

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Opinion is....